The butt is the muscle of our body like any other muscle and it can be worked, targeted and made shapelier. In order to shape, firm, tone and lift the butt you should do the Brazil butt lift workout. Here is some of the Brazil butt lift workout that you could try to tone and shape your butt.
1. Brazilian Butt Lift Pile:
– You should start this exercise by standing with the feet slightly wider than the shoulder-width apart. Your arms should be at the sides and the toes should be turned out.
– Now, you should tuck your tailbone under and then contract the glutes.
– Next, you should lower your body and squat as low as you can without letting your knees to creep past the toes.
– Now, simultaneously you should raise your arms to the height of the shoulder in front of the body and the palms should be down. Hold the position for two seconds and then return to the starting position.
– After doing this for twenty times, you should now pulse at the bottom for twenty seconds.
2. Brazilian Butt Lift Touchdown:
– You should start this workout by standing with your feet and shoulder width apart and your toes should be pointing forward.
– Now, you should squat down until your knees are bent at 90 degrees.
– Now, step your left leg back in to a deep reverse lunge and your right hand should be placed outside of the right thigh or it should touch the floor.
– Now, raise your left hand in front of your face and the palm should be facing outside.
– Next, return to the starting position and repeat it at the alternate sides.
3. Brazilian Butt Lift Single-Leg Squat with Towel:
– You should start this workout by standing with your feet together and your toes should be pointing forward and your arms should be at the sides with your right foot on top of a folded towel.
– Shifting the weight to your left leg you should now bend your knee 45 to 90 degrees while sliding your right leg and the towel slowly out to the side as far as it is comfortable for you or until to the count of four.
– Now, slowly draw your right leg back to the starting position while straightening your left leg.
– Repeat this workout for about thirty seconds. Keep switching sides.
4. Brazilian Butt Lift Explosive Lunge:
– You should lunge forward with your left leg until your knee is bent at 90 degrees, directly over your ankle. The right knee should be pointing toward the floor.
– Next, you should jump up and push off the floor with both of your feet. Switch the legs in the midair and land with your right foot forward in a lunge position.
– Continue this workout at alternate sides.